M Series Twin Shaft Shredder
When continuously shredding quantities and volumes, or when pre-shredding is required for further procedure, the Genox M Seires shredder with its strong rotor-shearing cutting principle is the best choice. The material is sized by the hooks of the blades, pulled in and cut between the blades of the two opposing shafts. The two strong cutting rotors master all materials, even those that are difficult to shred, or materials that are large and voluminous.
M Series Highlights
- Low power consumption
- Low noise and dust generation
- Less and easy maintenance
- Sidewalls and seals prevent the fines, dirt and dust from coming into the bearings and gearboxes
- Two-piece chamber for easy access
- Auto reverse system for overload protection
The M series shredders are designed for shredding abrasive and aggressive material especially the material contains lots of sands. The rotor blades are easy to remove from the side opposite to the drive without taking out the shaft. The blade lock system is able to tighten the blades after long period of shredding when the blades are worn.
The low speed, high torque operation minimizes noise and power consumption – whilst achieving high throughput rates. These machines are particularly well suited to the size reduction of bulky or voluminous materials which could include contamination such as metals or stones.
Typical Applications Include:
- Plastics –Mixing Plastics, Plastic Drums or Containers, etc.
- Electronic Scrap – WEEE Directive Materials
- Tires – Car Tires, Debeaded Truck Tires
- Wood – Pallets etc.
- Packaging Materials – Cardboard etc.
- Metals – Lead, Aluminum, Copper etc.
- Slow Speed High Torque Shredding Principle
- Low Dust and Low Noise Operation
- Rugged Low Maintenance Design
- Shock Absorbing Gearbox Mounting Arrangement reduces Stress on Drive Components
- Strong Blades manufactured from high quality steels are suitable for shredding tough materials
- Two-Piece Split Bearing Housing Arrangement enables quick access to bearings and rotor.
- Advanced Adjustable Sealing System prevents product migration and ensures long bearing service life.
- Stand Alone Electrical Control Panel with Siemens PLC Control System
- Tested, Approved and Certified to the applicable CE safety standards