X Series Twin Shaft Shredder
The X Series Twin shaft shredders are extremely high torque, high throughput shear type size reduction machines often used for pre-shredding of large volume or high strength materials which may contain contamination. The unique modular split chamber design provides excellent access to key components. This design reduces maintenance downtime and service costs, is a huge advantage when comparing machines of this size.
X Series Applications
- Tires – Car, Truck and O.T.R. (Off The Road – Earth movers etc.)
- Electronic Scrap – WEEE Directive Materials
- Wood/Timber – Pallets, C&D Waste etc.
- Aluminum – Castings, Profiles, etc.
- Steel – Car Body Shells, Sheet Scrap, Drums etc.
- Bulky Waste – Mixed Household, Commercial, Pulp Waste, etc.
- Slow Speed High Torque Shredding Principle
- Low Dust and Low Noise Operation and
- Rugged Low Maintenance Design
- Shock absorbing shaft couplings between gearboxes and blade shafts reduce operational stresses
- High Strength Cutters and Spacers manufactured from high quality, heat treated steels are suitable for shredding tough materials
- Individual Cleaning Fingers mounted to the chamber sidewalls ensure quick discharge of shredded materials
- Modular Chamber Design with split endplates and bearing housings enables quick access to key components.
- Advanced Adjustable Sealing System for the bearings
- Stand Alone Electrical Control Panel with Siemens PLC Control System
- Tested, Approved and Certified to the applicable CE safety standards